What is Chemical peel treatment ?
The Chemical peel treatment will help improve the appearance of the skin. Here, a chemical solution is applied to the skin of the patient. The skin will start blistering and then peel off completely.
The newly regenerated skin is typically smooth and less wrinkled compared to the old one. This treatment is usually performed on the face, hand and neck regions. Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA), Beta hydroxyl acids, retinol, Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) or phenol are the most commonly applied chemicals for the chemical peeling procedure.
Types of Chemical Peels
There are three broader classifications of Chemical Peels.
Who needs this?
This treatment might not get the right response from patients with skin sags, bulges, and severe wrinkles. It is highly recommended that a skin specialist is always consulted before performing this procedure.
Benefits of Chemical Peels
- Reduction of the fine lines present under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treatment of the wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improvement in the appearance of mild scars
- Treatment of certain kinds of acne
- Reduction of acne scars and pigmentation
- Reduction of the dark patches caused by pregnancy or birth control pills
- Reduction of age spots and freckles
- A better aesthetics and feel of the skin
Office address :
Jyothi Kendriya Vidyalaya Back gate,
2nd Main, 2nd Cross Jyothi Layout,
Near Yelachenahalli Metro Station,
Kanakapura Main Rd, Bangalore – 560 078