If you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement or the ways in which Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic uses the information we collect online, please do not hesitate to contact us using the information provided in the Contact Us section at the bottom of this statement.
• Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
• Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
• The type of information collected from the Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
• The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and • How and to whom we will disclose such information.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a healthcare provider we are required to receive your information to best serve you. However, the information you provide is completely voluntary in nature, and is at no point a mandate. Your information helps us identify you and help us serve you better. Information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
• Contact data such as your email address and phone number;
• Demographic data such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code;
• History of the appointments and other transactions made by or with you through the use of Services;
• Health or medical data such as your past medical history and conditions, diagnostic reports, prescriptions and medication history
• Insurance data; and
• Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us The information collected from you by Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic may consists of ‘sensitive personal information’ under the SPI Rules. Personal information is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
The SPI Rules further define “sensitive personal information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
• Financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
• Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
• Sexual orientation;
• Medical records and history;
• Biometric information;
• Information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
• Visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
• Call data records
Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as personal information or sensitive personal data or information.
3. PRIVACY STATEMENTS
This privacy statement applies to information collected through any websites, mobile apps or online or mobile-enabled technology or digital tools that display or link to this privacy statement (collectively, our “Online Platforms”). This privacy statement also applies to information shared with us by our approved partners and other third party sources.
This privacy statement does not apply to (i) information collected from you offline or through websites and other online services that do not display or link to this privacy statement, including third party websites to which our online services may link, or (ii) information that would be considered “Protected Health Information”. Further, privacy statement includes;
B. All the information provided to us by a User is considered voluntary. You understand that Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic, either itself or with its Partners, may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as ‘sensitive personal information’ under the SPI Rules, (a) for the purpose of providing you the Services, (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non- personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, for (c) for sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to our Partners. Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the User for the following purposes:
i. Publishing such information on the Website.
ii. Contacting Users for offering new products or services.
iii. Contacting Users for taking product and Service feedback.
iv. Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
v. Analyzing anonymized information for commercial use.
C. You hereby consent to such use of such information by Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic and its Partner
E. Users’ personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide on the Website or App is used to help the Users describe/identify themselves. Other information that does not personally identify the Users as an individual, is collected by Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic or its Partners from Users and is exclusively owned by Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic or its partners. In particular, we and our Partners reserve with us the right to use anonymized User demographics information and anonymized User health information for the following purposes:
i. Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
ii. Analyzing such information for research and development of new technologies.
iii. Using analysis of such information in other commercial product offerings of Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic or its Partners.
iv. Sharing analysis of such information with third parties for commercial use.
F. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration or access to patient portal. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on your profile information page on the Websites or App.
G. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us through email@example.com We will retain your information for as long as your account with the Services is active and as needed to provide you the Services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force.
H. Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic may require the User to pay with a credit card, debit card, net banking or other online payment mechanisms for Services for which an amount(s) is/are payable. Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic will collect such User’s credit card number and/or other financial institution information such as bank account numbers and will use that information for the billing and payment processes, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such credit card number and information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished solely by the User through the authentication process offered by a third party payment gateway. User’s credit-card/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. User is advised, however, that internet technology is not full proof safe and User should exercise discretion on using the same.
I. Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when a User or or anyone who visits the Website, we automatically receive the URL of the site from which anyone visits. We also receive the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer/ device operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic improve its Service. The linkage between User’s IP address and User’s personally identifiable information may be available to us or our Partners but is not shared with other third parties. Notwithstanding the above, we may share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) in anonymized form (i.e., non-personally identifiable) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow our business.
K. The Services may enable a User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. Such Users, including any moderators or administrators, are not authorized Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic representatives or agents, and their opinions or statements do not necessarily reflect those of Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic.
L. Comments or questions sent to us using email or secure messaging forms will be shared with our employees and health care professionals who are most able to address the comment or question. We will archive your messages once we have made our best effort to provide you with a complete and satisfactory response.
M. Our Websites may include social media Features, such as the Facebook button. These Features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing them.
O. The security of your information is important to us. We take precautions to protect your information by implementing safeguards to protect the information we collect. But you should keep in mind that no website or internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. PLEASE NOTE: The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing strong passwords and never sharing your password with anyone else. If you create or receive a password in connection with online service access, please notify us promptly if you believe your password security has been breached, and remember to log off the online service before you leave your computer or mobile device. The Online Platforms may offer opportunities to communicate through email. Because normal email is not encrypted, the possibility exists that unauthorized individuals may intercept email messages. Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic and affiliates are not responsible for privacy of email messages except those stored in our system.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
• Your Personal Information is maintained by Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic in an electronic format on its or Partners equipment. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. We take necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implement reasonable security practices and measures with respect to the information being collected.
• No administrator at Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone or device. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic and its Partners do not undertake any liability for any unauthorized use of your account and password.
• Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic makes all User information accessible to its employees only on a need-to-know basis.
• Part of the functionality of the Services is assisting the patients, customers and other stakeholders like doctors, labs, pharmacies, customer care executives and others to access information relating to them. Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant patients, their doctors or other stakeholders.
• Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your personal information by its Partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such Partners and third parties. Further, Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic and its Partners shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Medicare Skin & Cosmetic Clinic and its Partners including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AT ANY TIME. ALL UPDATES WILL BE POSTED ON THIS PAGE, SO PLEASE REVIEW IT PERIODICALLY.
6. CHILDREN’S AND MINOR’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children (we define “children” as minors younger than 12) on our Online Platforms. We do not knowingly allow children to communicate with us or use any of our Online Platforms. If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us using one of the methods specified herein, and we will work with you to address this issue.
7. CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
If you feel that we are not abiding by this privacy statement or if you have any questions, you should contact us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org